The Wayne Agency
Our Company History
C. Albertson founded the Wayne Agency Company in 1917 with
offices on Front Street in Cuyahoga Falls. He was succeeded
by his son, Donald S. Albertson, who assumed the presidency
in 1942. In 1955, the Company moved to it's own, newly
constructed building on Second Street which remains its
the death of D. S. Albertson in 1984, the business was sold
to Gary L. Marshall, William H. Evans and Carol Evans. Mr.
Marshall assumed the position of President of Wayne Agency
and is responsible for the day-to-day operations. Mr. Evans
is the Company Secretary.
Company is a full-service independent insurance agency,
writing coverage for personal, commercial, life and health
employee is dedicated to providing honest, accurate,
dependable service. They believe in the time-honored way of
conducting business - face to face.